Mid-Level React Developer
You will be joining a small engineering team consisting of the Director of Engineering and the Co-Founder. Your main responsibilities will be building out the front end of their client facing application. There is the ability to grow into a management role as they are looking to grow out their company and product. If you are interested in building out an application and company from the ground up, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in a front-end engineering position
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for learning new technologies and working on side projects
- Experience working with both front and back end technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization techniques
- Experience with D3 is a plus
- Professional experience with React is a plus
- Experience with backend technologies or with design is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Modern front end frame works (React, Angular 2+, Vue.js)
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous time-off policy
- 401(k) plan
- Work-life balance
- Experience and passionate engineering team!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.