Front End Developer
A fast growing startup located right downtown in the Loop is adding a Front End Engineer to their team to help lead out the development of their UI of their proprietary recruiting platform. The platform utilizes machine learning to match job seekers to their ideal career path. You will be joining an established team and collaborating with multiple different teams from product, design and UX. They are looking for a creative problem solver who is comfortable making decisions and providing input about the future of the user experience and product, while impacting a lot of people.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years working in a MVC frameworks, React preferred
- Experience with Gulp and/or Grunt
- Using data visualization tools and frameworks for creating dashboards (Dj3.js, Hicharts, etc)
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working on a product development team that is highly collaborative.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to OOP languages (Ruby, C#, Java)
- Experience working with and creating Restful API’s
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes or similar container based architecture
- Experience working with AWS
- Exposure to serverless architecture
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working with the team to create web pages optimized for mobile and desktop devices with consistent and clean flexible interface for the management portion of the application with an emphasis on the user experience. You will be prototyping UI’s for new areas of the platform and helping the team find and recommend cutting edge front end tools and frameworks. You will be working on intensive data visualization and working with real time data feeds and expected to lead from the front and really own the front end portion of the platform.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Outstanding work environment, with cutting edge technology
- Offer equity
- PTO and Sick Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.