Senior DevOps Engineer/Windows
A Digital Agency in Alpharetta, GA that builds custom CMS’s for a variety of clients is hiring a DevOps engineer. They’re looking for someone with a diverse background to help build CI/CD pipelines and new automation tools. This individual will have the chance to work on both client-facing and internal projects, thus touching a wide array of cloud and DevOps tools.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years of experience in Windows
· BS in Computer Science or Related Field
· Azure/ GCP
· Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
· Required Powershell scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience in Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo
· Previous startup experience or interests in working with a startup
· Experience in a client facing environment
What You Will Be Doing
· 50% Development
· 50% Operations
· Building CI/CD Pipelines
· Helping build out CMS
· Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.