AWS DevOps Engineer
An Enterprise food services company is seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer to design and implement DevOps Infrastructure and AWS services for their new loyalty program. This role would also entail resolving defects and updating design documentation, participating in code infrastructure code reviews, ensuring compliance with DevOps standards, and assisting in scoping and estimating for implementation plans.
You would be working with one of the most well-known brands on an integral project for the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of AWS DevOps experience
- API Gateway
- Aurora / RDS Databases
- NoSQL Databases (in general)
- EC2 / All AWS Load Balancers
- Transit Gateway
- CloudWatch / CloudTrail / S3
- Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Infrastructure as Code
- Chef Test Kitchen
- Management/Collaboration tools
- Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, and/or equivalent work experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% AWS
- 30% Automation
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.