One of the fastest growing and most successful workflow automation companies in California is looking for the best and brightest DevOps engineers local to Orange County to join their team to assist them in migrating their environment to Azure. Ideal candidates for this position will have heavy experience with Windows Servers and environments, experience using VSTS and TFS, as well as Octopus Deploy. Bonus points for Docker, Kubernetes and experience with Ansible.
If you are looking to get your hands dirty in a collaborative, face paced environment where you can put your cloud computing and automation skills to the test, apply now! Candidates in this position will get exposure to new technology in the cloud computing and automation spaces as well as an accelerated growth path.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role
- Firm understanding and experience in a DevOps culture
- Experience with Server (windows) Microsoft System Centre and Network administration
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure - Microsoft Azure and O365
- Experience with current monitoring tools and development tooling such as team city and Octopus Deploy
- Experience with code repository like Microsoft VSTS and GIT
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools
- Experience with FedRAMP
- Experience with Risk Remediation
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Red Hat Linux
- 90% Windows Server 2010
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.