Software Engineer (DevOps)
An online travel company located in Cambridge, MA is looking to bring on an Software Engineer (DevOps) to their operations team. Their mission is to provide a smooth booking experience all based on personalization's made by consumers.
As a Software Engineer, you will join a small dedicated team helping to grow the company and cut operational costs. They are looking for an engineer that is strong with Python and has built some cloud-based (AWS) micro-services.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, or closely-related field
- Experience with containerization in production
- Production cloud experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Build cloud-based micro-services- primarily in Python
- Maintain and support our Kubernetes cluster
- Be ready & able to learn/use Python, Ruby & Ruby on Rails
- Manage infrastructure costs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health and dental plans (choose between HMO or PPO)
- 401(k), commuting reimbursement, 3 weeks paid vacation
- Catered lunch every Monday and Thursday
- Fully-stocked kitchen including plenty of healthy snacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.