Sr. DevOps Engineer / Windows
A lucrative FinTech company in Alpharetta is looking for their first DevOps hire. This digital agency works with enterprise companies and helps build out their CI/CD pipelines and automate their security processes.
The ideal candidate will come from a development background and have at least two years of experience in a DevOps environment. You must come from a Windows background and have professional experience with Azure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with C# or scripting with Powershell
- Cloud computing experience with either Azure or GCP (Azure preferred)
- Hands on with modern DevOps tools, such as Jenkins, Ansible, and Docker
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in an agency or consulting environment is preferred, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related STEM Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows Server 2012 or 2016
- 70% Cloud (Azure)
- 30% On Premises (Hyper-V)
- 60% Hands On
- 30% Consulting with Clients
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits (HDV)
- 401(k) + Match
- Unlimited Vacation Days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.