We are working with a major firm in the trading / commodities space hiring a DevOps engineer to help build and improve their CI/CD pipeline. They’re looking for someone with a strong Linux background that is comfortable working with Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes as well as well-versed with Puppet, Chef, and Ansible.
The role is operations heavy but any development experience, preferably with Java, is a big plus. The team is smaller in size, and they’re looking for someone who enjoys collaboration.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional DevOps experience
- Cloud experience – preferably with AWS
- Containerization experience, preferably with Docker
Desired Skills & Experience
- Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform
- Experience working with development teams, coding with Java
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Operations, 25% development
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Configuration tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Build CI/CD pipeline
- Automate infrastructure
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.