Java/Big Data Engineer/Contact to Hire/San Francisco
This large e-commerce company is in downtown San Francisco and aims to improve the merchandising and retail space using data. You would be joining the Demand Forecasting team, who are responsible for generating data for the data science team to predict the demands of stores and suppliers around the country.
The team is looking for someone to build enterprise supply chain software to extract data from a multitude of sources. They currently have an architecture in place and are now putting a greater focus on data science. This role is highly visible and will have room to grow and develop your skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of Java experience
- Frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate
- Experience with Spark, noSQL, and Hadoop
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Machine Learning Engineering/AI experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Java server side development
- 20% Data Engineering
- 100% hands on development with Java and Big Data
- Completive Salary: $80/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) with matching plans
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit
- Paid Sick Time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.