Senior DevOps Engineer
We are currently working for one of the largest global consulting companies. Their reach crosses finance, risk management, and technology. They have a National Team of Infrastructure consultants over 250 strong. They are looking to add another Senior DevOps Engineer to their team to help clients migrate from bare metal to the cloud and enhance current environments. This role will require national travel but when you aren’t traveling, the work will be done remotely.
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS Experience
- Azure Experience
- Bare Metal Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with implementing migrations from Bare Metal to the Cloud
- Enhancing and containerizing Bare Metal environments with Kubernetes
- Experience in a client facing role
What You Will Be Doing
- The environment will change based on a client to client basis
- Providing consultations to clients to optimize their infrastructure and the systems overhaul
- National Travel and Remote Work
- No physical office time required
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.