Senior .Net Core Developer / C# Microservices / CI/CD Pipelines / Cloud
One of the largest and most well recognized E-commerce Companies for healthy living in America is currently looking for a Senior .Net Core Developers to help a growing team to design and develop enterprise level SAAS Base applications for Supply Chain Solutions. Everyday customers use their site and software to buy millions of dollars of healthy living products. They are growing rapidly and need talented people.
The Senior Developer is responsible for implementation, designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance and high availability applications using Agile Scrum development and Project Management best practices defined by the company. They will execute on .Net Core, REST API’s and Microservices, SQL and AWS software development projects to achieve the companies strategic objectives working closely with Product Design and Software Team Lead and Managers .
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Solid communication skills
- Must be a team player with get it done attitude
- Ability to inspire team and a salesman of ideas
- Experience in building teams, hiring, firing, coaching and motivating staff
- Experience leading multiple teams, on-site/remote (10+ reports)
- Proficient with Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Strong knowledge of system architecture, best practices and design patterns
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Strong knowledge and experience in MicroServices, SOA and n-tier architectures
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, automated testing and deployment
- Expert in project management methodologies and frameworks such as Kanban, Scrum or Agile
- Writes and implements quality procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science/Engineering or related field required and/or 10 years of experience
- Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good Team Lead from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
- Specify: Work directly with senior leaders in our Product Design and Technical organizations to design applications that amaze our customers.
- Build: Manage and coordinate a team of 3-4 software developers in building applications and platforms utilizing the Agile SDLC. Act as a player/coach.
- Test: Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Launch: Take complete ownership of product launch activities and coordinate closely with DevOps to monitor application performance and availability.
- Measure: Monitor application metrics to ensure the expected results are met with continual user growth.
- Grow: Make your team and those around you better at what they do by (1) hiring and developing the absolute best developers, (2) setting clear team objectives and (3) providing concise, timely and actionable guidance to team members.
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% .Net Core
- 30% Web Services / Microservices
- 40% Cloud / AWS / Azure
- 80% Coding
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120-160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks PTO
- Health Dental and Vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.