Senior Site Reliability Engineer
A software company that is re-imaging the way software is bought, sold, managed and secured is looking to bring on a Site Reliability Engineer. The SRE team works with produce development to define the company’s Service Level Objectives and performs the work required to ensure they meet these SLOs. As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be tasked with everything from helping with product design to diagnosing issues, and writing automated scripts for mediating issues that occur in the company’s production system. This candidate will be driven to build fault tolerant, scalable systems and automate away as much operational toil as you can.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree, or related industry experience managing a mission critical production system for at least 2 years
- Scripting or other forms of programming using Python, Go, Java, C#, C, C++
- A solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with IaaS and Serverless services from a cloud provider
- A strong understanding in TCP/IP, DNS and experience designing networks
- Linux system administration experience
- Strong conflict resolution competence
- Work with product development teams to ensure that new features are able to be met
- Help mature the delivery process for teams, defining Jenkins pipelines, release deploys
- Optimize produce service code to ensure that it’s secure, scalable and performant
- Create dashboards which help communicate the metrics for a given product service
- Work with product owners and product engineering teams to perform capacity planning
- Work with product engineering teams to understand performance and behavior patters
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.