Java Engineer (Fintech)
A mid-sized Fintech company in the Loop is looking for Java Engineers. Their platform focuses on Trading software and investment management platforms is looking for Java Engineers with 2+ years of experience. You will be working on their core platform working with big data technologies for data streaming and working with Cloud.
As a SaaS company, they focus on CS fundamentals, working heavily with algorithms and backend databases. If you are curious to learn more about how their software is taking Chicago by storm, apply below!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong OOP Fundamentals
- Two years with Java professionally
- Database experience with Postgres, SQL, and MySQL
- BS in Computer Science or related degree/experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Spring is a plus!
- Experience with any Cloud services
- CI/CD Pipelines
- MS in CS or a BS from a top STEM school
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development
- 50% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision experience
- 401(k) plus Match
- 3-4 Weeks PTO
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Free lunch Fridays!