Alexandria - Senior UI Developer (Modern Frameworks)
An SBA Certified 8(a) technology consulting firm based out of Alexandria, VA is hiring for a UI Developer with Angular 2+ (or higher) or React experience for a full-time opportunity. You will have the opportunity to work in an open-source environment that is focused on modernizing high volume government applications and microservices.
Due to rapid growth and new projects, the organization is looking to add two Front-End Developers. This is a great time to join a growing company that is accelerating their growth in the government space.
Required Skills & Experience (what you need to have from Day 1)
- US citizenship is required
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in user-interface application development
- Expertise in front-end development utilizing Angular 2+ or React
- Experience with the U.S. Web Design System (https://standards.usa.gov/) a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% HTML/CSS
- 5% related technologies
- 80% New Development
- 10% Maintenance
- 10% Client Interfacing
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $130,000 + profit sharing.
Your benefits will include:
- Employee sponsored healthcare
- PTO + holidays
- Spot performance bonuses
- Employee sponsored training (up to $3,000/year)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.