A leading global investment bank in the U.S. is looking to add an experienced .NET developer to their growing Charlotte, NC tech team. This company has over 1,400 employees and innovation labs located in multiple cities globally. An ideal candidate for the .NET role is one with 5+ years with Mobile Solution Framework-based software using .NET. Must be familiar with team collaborating as well as working independently.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong object oriented Analysis and design skills.
- On the server side, should be strong in C#, Asp.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, Web Services.
- Experience with Angular 2.0 onwards, bootstrap, css, html5.
- Extensive database experience on SQL server 2008 onwards.
- Experience using .NET 4.0/4.5 framework.
- C# .Net development.
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop desktop/server side based applications using Asp.Net and C#.
- Develop complex stored procedures, datasets in report model.
- Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
Competitive Salary, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.