A home improvement tech startup with recently announced Series C funding is looking to expand the design team. Approximately at 150 people, the company builds tools for homeowners, contractors and architects to make everything when it comes to home improvement easier and more efficient. With 3D modeling and some exciting future plans, the design team of 8 is looking to add 3 more product designers to help make this platform the most used by contractors.
These designers must have at least 4 years of professional experience, ideally leaning on the B2B side of things. All projects will be end to end with some data visualization, analytics, and API design involved. Ability to work on both web and mobile apps is a must, along with a positive attitude and willingness to take on new types of projects!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of professional experience working end to end across platforms (mainly web and mobile)
- Interest in startup environment and this industry
- Comfortable doing both UX and visual work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in the home improvement, insurance, and/or architecture space
- Data visualization experience is a huge plus!
- HCI, Product Design or another relevant degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX
- 50% UI
- 60% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.