One of those most innovative start-ups in Santa Monica, recently acquired by a large financial corporation, is looking to add an Android engineer to their growing software development team. Specializing in a security platform for financial services companies, this small organization is seeking an individual with Android experience to both work on the core product as well as part of the professional services team—talking directly with clients and helping them integrate the app with their own UI and customer sites.
There are tons of benefits to this opportunity. Not only is it an awesome opportunity to get in at the ground floor with a company who will only be growing over the coming years, you will enjoy perks like full and comprehensive benefits, generous paid vacation, 401k with a match, a relaxed and casual work environment and flexible scheduling, monthly company outings, and weekly catered lunches.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of C/C++ experience
- 2+ years experience with Java
- Experience building and deploying apps to the App Store
- Agile experience
- Clean coding practices a must
- Academic background in Computer Science a strong plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior team members and clients
- Competitive Base Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, and dental
- 401k with a match
- Generous PTO
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Flexible schedule
- Casual work environment
- Company outings
- Startup culture!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.