A SaaS startup in the AI/ML space is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer. In this role, you’ll work with the team to continue breaking up the monolithic environment into microservices and containerizing those services. New stack will run on Ansible, Terraform, and Kubernetes. Other initiatives include infrastructure as code as well as cost analysis/reductions for AWS.
Team has a great culture and provides a safe space for people to share opinions and is highly collaborative. Your voice will matter here. On-call is set up very well with the follow the sun model and distributed team members. Apply now if you’re interested in working with a close knit team at the intersection of AI/ML.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience working with microservices
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code experience (Terraform preferred)
- Ability to solve problems with scripts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience doing cost analysis with AWS
- Monitoring/logging experience
What You Will Be Doing
- AWS, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Infrastructure as code
- On-Call rotation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Stocked kitchen
- Catered lunches
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.