A top company in Charlotte, NC is looking to expand their development team. This candidate's responsibilities include developing desktop/server side based applications using Asp.Net and C#. Develop complex stored procedures, datasets in report model. Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong object oriented Analysis and design skills.
- On the server side, should be strong in C#, Asp.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, Web Services.
- Experience with Angular 2.0 onwards, bootstrap, CSS, HTML5.
- Extensive database experience on SQL server 2008 onwards.
- Experience using .NET 4.0/4.5 framework.
- C# .Net development.
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% ASP.NET
- 20% C#
- 10% Angular 2.0
- 20% SQL Server
- 20% .NET 4.0/4.5 framework
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $48/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.