Full Stack Developer
This engineering firm that delivers Healthcare IT, Cybersecurity, and Telecommunication solutions that improve the life and health of millions of Americans while defending our national interests on the battlefield. Their Digital Services team develops modern apps for patients and healthcare providers, detects fraud, waste and abuse, and implements policies that help improve healthcare quality, expand coverage, and lower the cost curve. Our Telecommunication engineering team helps the DoD implement spectrum (Radio Frequency) management on both national and international stages.
· Java development experience
· Proven hands-on Software Development experience
· Proven working experience in Java development
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· REST, web services, SOAP
· Strong core relational database concepts (Oracle, PostgreSQL)/data modeling
Nice to have skills for a Full Stack Developer:
· Comfortable setting up AWS VPCs, security groups, onsite to cloud tunnels
· Understanding of frameworks, specifically Selenium, Laravel and Angular
· Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
We offer highly competitive salary, full healthcare benefits, performance bonus, and 3 weeks of paid time off in addition to 10 Federal holidays.