DevOps Engineer / Java
A healthcare consulting company in Norcorss is looking for a DevOps engineer to join their growing team. This healthcare company thrives on diversity and inclusiveness for their employees. They are responsible for translating their onboarding training into 200 different languages.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for building out their CI/CD pipelines and work closely with both the software development team and the IT professionals. The ideal candidate must have a heavy development background with Java and experience in an AWS cloud computing environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Java environment
- Scripting with Bash, Java, or Python
- Experience in an AWS environment
- Knowledge of Linux best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related experience
- Puppet and Ansible configuration management
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 60% Development (Java)
- 40% Operations
- 100% Cloud (AWS)
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 10% Consulting with clients
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits + HSA
- 401(k) + Match
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Flexible Days/Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.