Senior Front End Engineer/ React/ Palo Alto
Dubbed an "open-source unicorn" by Forbes, this company is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company. Their founding team located in Palo Alto is made up of Kafka veterans. They have a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will be joining a small team of 3 to build out the entire front-end of product and any new features or developments. You will need to be someone who wants ownership over what they work on, since you will also be involved in the architectural decisions. Interested? Apply for immediate consideration!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent
- Experience building client-side web applications for data-intensive applications
- Experience with React/Flux, modern js tooling (Gulp/Grunt)/Webpack/Babel
- Strong foundation in algorithms and application design
- Experience with writing/monitoring/managing large scale system deployments
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Ability to lead projects and make significant architectural decisions and focused on products with the ability to visualize large scale, real time data streams.
Flexible work hours
Dog friendly office
Free Lunch and Breakfast
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.