Senior UX Designer/ 3D Modeling/ Mountain View
A growing startup located in Mountain View is looking to hire a Senior UX Designer. You would be responsible for creating an application that trying to make the physical world digital. You would be working on designing the next generation platform for developers.The mission of this company is to provide the tools and resources for people to create applications even if they don't know how to program. If you're looking to work for an Internet of Things & Augmented Reality (IoT/AR) company this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a UX focused designer
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think big on a problem
- Bachelors or higher in HCI
- Expert with modern design tools and practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous work in a startup environment is a big plus
- Ability to chime in to the engineering team
- Experience with 3D modeling
- Previous experience working on web based applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands-on
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/yr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Cool office space
- Catered lunches weekly
- Full Benefits
- 401(k) and PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.