UI Team Lead/ Node.js/ CSS3/ South Bay Area
For this UI lead role, they are looking for someone with past leadership experience who is able to code hands on while mentor younger engineers and take on lead responsibilities such as code reviews and system design.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of professional software development
- Professional experience with either React, Angular, or Vue
- Experience developing SaaS products
- Leadership experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Node.js is a plus
- Experience with RESTful APIs is a plus
- Leadership experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary up to $190K/ year; DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Open Vacation Policy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.