Senior .NET Developer
Our client, a SaaS based company that specializes in Software in a number of different industries, is looking to bring on a mid to senior level .Net Engineer with a strong background in C# and ASP.NET. You will be working on software services that will impact their major client’s code base on an international level. This is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity that is offering up to 65/hr. depending on experience level.
They are looking for engineers who are strong with C#, ASP.NET, Microservices, SQL, and Unit Testing. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of engineer that specialize in making a difference.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with MicroServices in an Enterprise environment
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular or React
- Experience working with .NetCore
- Experience working with Azure
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Front end development
- 80% Backend development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.