Senior iOS Engineer
One of the biggest Sports, News, Entertainment networks is looking for an iOS engineer to join their team. This individual will be working in the unit that builds the video ecosystems which support all of the above across Web and Native Mobile Applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in native mobile development
- Swift & Objective- C experience
- Past C/C++ experience
- OTT/ Streaming background strongly preferred
- AV Player experience is requires
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in CS or related field
- Strong written and verbal skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110.00/hr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid sick time leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.