Manager/ Principal/ Sr Software Developer
This international eCommerce company has been around for more than 23 years with no signs of slowing down. They are adding an additional 2 Managers, 2 Principal Software Developers/ Software Architects, and 5 Senior Level Individual Contributors.
Managers do not require a .net stack but do require some sort of technical background. Principal/ Architects will be helping multiple teams with architectural design and r&D. Senior Developers will be coding using .Net Core, Redis, AWS, SQL, Mongo, and React. If you have experience working in a full-stack capacity with .Net Core and focused on scalability best practices at your last few roles, you may be a great fit for this opportunity.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years+ developing professionally
- 5 years+ developing web applications with .Net Core
- 3 years+ with Azure/ AWS/ GCP
- Proficient with React
- Ability to multi-task and respond to frequent changes in priorities
- Above average communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Strong critical thinking skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- Proficient with Angular2+, Typescript, Vue, Bootstrap, Etc.
- AWS certified
- You enjoy working in a fast, agile and nimble environment
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A possess a hunger to learn new things
- You have an awesome attitude
What You Will Be Doing:
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: $190,000k+, $160,000k+, $140,000k+
You will receive the following benefits:
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company contribution
- Paid vacation time is competitive
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.