Education/OTT Product Manager
A top entertainment company is seeking a Product Manager on a 6-9-month contract to own the evolution of a subscription-based education product and drive the development of their digital portfolio.
This person needs to have experience in direct to consumer products across native mobile apps, OTT apps, and web platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with mobile or OTT apps
- On the strategical side, able to manage the product roadmap
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Edtech
- Experience launching products from ideation to inception
- Data driven product experience
- Hourly rate up to $70/hour
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Chance to work for a well-known brand and meaningful product
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.