Senior Software Engineer/ Elastic Search/ Python/ Redwood City
A local company out of Redwood City is looking to add a back-end python engineer to work on there data analytics platform. They have new management and doing a lot of hiring. This role is pretty urgent and they are looking for motivated people who are interested in working in the start up space and have start up experience.
You'll work closely with product architects, product managers and engineering teams to develop new software, APIs, data models. Please apply if interested.
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge in web application development
- Deep understanding in server-side programming languages like Python or node
- Experience maintaining large and growing code bases in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Elastic search or Cassandra databases would be a plus
- Previous technical mentor-ship to other engineers
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
100% hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Equity is offered
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.