Senior Python Developer
My client, an industry leading IoT software company, is looking to bring on a Senior level Python Developer. Currently, they are building a new application, as well as a new team, from scratch. For this role, they are looking for someone that has experience with Django/Flask and AWS.
This position offers the option of remote and work from home flexibility. The company itself is filled with people who love what they do and are motivated to turn their big ideas into realities. If that interests you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend Development
- 20% Front End Development
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Company-Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Free Telemedical Plan
- Free Snacks, Coffee, Tea and Soda
- Wellness Program
- Ping Pong, Shuffleboard, Video Games and Foosball
- Segways in Each Office
- LoveSacs and Informal Meeting Areas
- Picnic, Holiday Party, Halloween Costumes, Office Decorating Contests and more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.