Front End Developer
A mid-sized company in Northern Atlanta offers 3 days work from home is looking to bring on a mid-level, front end developer to their growing team. This company works in the transportation industry offering cutting edge software.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on coding specifically with Angular
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team collaboration
- Strong work ethic
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Angular and TypeScript
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115k/per year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.