Ruby Developer // Rails, React
A non-profit group for the retirement of clergy is looking for a Ruby Developer to join their NYC team. You would use Rails and React in a full-stack environment to help build out their apps and web pages.
Do you have a connection to the episcopal church, or you just want to work for a good cause? Do you want to help provide retirement, health, life insurance, and related benefits for its clergy and lay employees, while honing your coding skills? Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years using Ruby on Rails
- At least 1 year of ReactJS experience
- Ability to execute high-level design decisions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You want to aid clergy in retiring with dignity
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Ruby on Rails
- 40% React.js
- 100% programming
- hourly rate is $50-80/hour
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Work for a good cause
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients