Data Scientist - SAAS
A SAAS based Marketing company is driving a new generation of business agility with their platform that empowers thousands of users everyday to build life-changing businesses and create an online presence that reflects them. They are the all-in-one platform you need to sell, market, and deliver your content online.
They are looking for a Data Scientist who will support their leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using computer languages (Ruby, SQL, Python, R, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- SaaS experience a BIG plus
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Pendo, Adwords, Facebook Insights, Stripe Sigma etc.
- 5-7 years experience preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 70% Hands on Coding
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140-180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Exciting environment