Technical Lead/ Backend Java/ Health Tech/ Santa Clara
A Series C health tech company located in Santa Clara is looking to bring on a Technical Lead to help lead their core team. They recently received $15 million in funding. This company allows clinics and medical professionals to be more efficient in the work environment by streamlining day to day tasks and work flows. This makes the medical space more efficient which allows medical professionals to help more patients within a shorter amount of time. Their products are used by thousands of clinics and hospitals across the country.
You would be taking on a leadership role and helping the team to build customer facing services and features. If you are passionate about making an impact by building code that helps people on a daily basis, this is the opportunity for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- 7+ years of professional Java experience
- Experience building customer facing services and features
- Great communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Organization Skills
- Python experience
- Experience Leading a team
- Systems design experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Backend development
- 30% Product/ Project Management coordination
- 30% Developing POCs
Competitive Salary: Up to $200K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Matiching 401(k)
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Team outings like Happy Hours, game nights, etc.
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Brand New Apple or Windows devices
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.