Mobile App Developer with Android and iOS
A software company innovating the worldwide retail industry is looking for a Mobile App Developer in the Orange County area to join their development team and work on the applications that power their newest offering: a cashierless shopping solution that utilizes A.I. and computer vision to understand which products shoppers have taken from the shelf and then add those products to their carts. The ideal candidate is a collaborative and flexible go-getter with a desire to learn new skills and work in an intense and fast-paced environment. If you are a mobile engineer skilled in both Android and iOS development, and if you want to be part of the team that is redefining the retail industry globally, then apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience coding and launching apps for both Android and iOS on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Experience with native code as well as a mobile application development framework like React Native, Xamarin, Cordova, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Android Development
- 50% iOS Development
- 80% Mobile Development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health benefits
- Stock Options
- Paid Vacation and sick time
- Stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered Friday lunch, flexible time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.