If you’re looking to join one of the most stable companies in Chicago’s tech market, we have a role for you! We’re working with one of the largest marketing analytics firms in the country, and they are looking to bring on Java Engineers for their downtown Chicago office. Their services/tools range from data analytics (for compliance and risk), to payment optimization software.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience developing applications in Java. Candidates that have a strong understanding of dependency injections will be strongly considered. Other relevant experiences include implementing CI/CD pipelines, strong understanding of MVC architecture, and prior marketing experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience developing applications in Java
- Understanding of Spring frameworks
- Spring MVC
- Spring boot
- Spring Security
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- STEM degree in relevant field (Computer Science, Math, Statistics, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working full stack
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience in marketing domain
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Back End development
- 10% Front End development
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- WFH flexibility
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.