Senior Product Manager
Located in Reston, Virginia, the worlds largest employer with heavy exposure in retail and e-commerce is looking to hire a Senior Product Manger for their retail labs division, which heavily consumer interaction focused. This is a high-visibility opportunity with a global brand. Compensation $100,000 - $150,000 w/ full benefits.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Product Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the product discovery process
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports product implementation and deployment
- Experience driving product vision and roadmaps with a track record of leading teams to deploy innovative solutions
-- Retail/Supply chain domain experience
-- Hands On technology exposure
-- Data Analytics experience
- Lead design, development, and deployment of the Promise Management/Ship Price System which is responsible for date promise and ship pricing.
- Translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth
- Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues
- Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process
- Analyze data to provide actionable insights
- Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 5 years experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.