Jr. DevOps Engineer / Linux
A FinTech company in Sandy Springs is looking for a Jr. DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. This company is a well-known trading and commodities company to make sure the stock market doesn’t crash. You will be working with teams in Atlanta, New York, and Chicago. The candidate must sit in Atlanta.
As a Jr. DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for revamping their deployments. The ideal candidate must be proficient with bash scripting and have a strong understanding of Linux.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of Linux experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of bash scripting
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Scripting experience with Ruby or Python is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related STEM degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux Environment
- 100% On Premises
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) + Match
- Unlimited sick and vacation days
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.