Senior UX Designer
One of my clients in Santa Monica is looking to hire a Senior UX Designer to join their expanding team at a location that overlooks the beach. This senior UX designer should have prior startup and consumer facing experience that spans both mobile and web. This designer would need be more focused on UX, but also having a good visual eye.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of UX experience
- Portfolio demonstrating a strong grasp of contemporary digital design
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools such as InVision
- Solid understanding of information architecture and UI principles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with user research
- Designing experience based on data
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% UX
- 35% UI
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.