Under the supervision of the Application Manager, this person will design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components; support and/or install software applications and components; work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow. This full-time position is located near Uptown Charlotte.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Strong understanding of application interfaces and their architecture (API)
- One year of general programming experience
- Associates Degree in Information Technology
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate would have a combination of the following:
- 3-5 years of experience and/or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- Ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually
- Ability to consult and communicate closely with management, vendors and business partners.
- Dynamics 365
- Power Apps (including Power BI and Flow)
- Practical application of the Agile Methodology
- Practical application of Jira/TFS platforms
What You Will Be Doing
- Focusing on one specific application and develop systems based on detailed specifications.
- May be responsible for writing and maintaining code and performing some analysis work.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $65,000 (Based on experience)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.