Mid Level Developer
A top Uptown Charlotte company is looking to bring on a Mid Level Developer to work under the Application Manager. This person will design, code, test, correct, and document complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools. This person will also review the work of lower level sta
Required Skills & Experience
- Design, code, test, deploy, maintain, enhance, and support software systems
- Work with business customers and IT business analysts in translating requirements into plans and specifications.
- Produce design and other technical documentation.
- Participate in design and code reviews for components produced by self and other teams
- Provide work estimates to project team and lead.
- Work in a team-based environment, communicating effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Collaborate on the identification of business and system requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate would have a combination of the following:
- Four years of programming experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Expertise in C# Development
- Proven Visual Studio experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues
- Experience with Dynamics 365 configuration and development a plus
- Experience with Azure cloud development a plus
- Remain technologically current to approach continuous improvement in all job-related skills
- Availability to perform job responsibilities during work hours as well as on nights and weekends.
- Significant experience with iterative and test-driven development practices
- Experience with source code control and software configuration management tools
- Experience with relational database design and administration
- Experience with JS libraries, HTML5, XSLT, and CSS
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using source code control, automated testing, and build automation
- Experience with agile development practices
What You Will Be Doing
- Contributing to Team Success: Actively participate as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Building Partnerships: Identify opportunities and take action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Collaboration: Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishes and maintains good working relationships.
- Customer Focus: Ensures that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafts and implements service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Decision Making: Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Driving for Results: Sets high goals for personal and group accomplishment; uses measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously works to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Managing Conflict: Deals effectively with others in an adversarial situation; uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85,000 (Based on experience)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.