Mid-Level DevOps Engineer / WIndows
A trading and commodities company in Atlanta is looking for a DevOps engineer to join their growing team. This position will be working with teams in both Atlanta and Tel Aviv, however the engineer will sit in the Sandy Springs, Atlanta office. The DevOps engineer will be responsible for revamping their deployment and automation processes.
The ideal candidate will come from a Windows background and have strong powershell scripting experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps environment
- Have been hands on with CI/CD tools, such as Bamboo, Maven, or Gradle
- Configuration management experience (Ansible, chef, puppet, etc.)
- Extensive powershell scripting experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows Server
- 100% Virtualized Environment (On Prem)
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Nice sized yearly bonus
- 401(k) + Match
- Unlimited Sick and Vacation Days
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.