Full Stack Software Engineer / Java and React
This well-known publishing company is looking for a full stack software engineer to come work on their new ecommerce platform using Java 8, React, Docker/Kubernetes, and AWS. You’ll be working in a microservices environment and they’ll train you up on a lot of the nuances of their stack. They’re growing out a new team, so in addition to the mentorship, you’ll also get a lot of ownership opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong CS fundamentals
- BS in CS/STEM/Related
- Strong Java experience with modern frameworks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud experience with AWS
- CI/CD experience with Docker/Kubernetes/Jenkins
- Strong understanding of microservices
- Experience with functional programming
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% Back End Development
- 35% Front End Development
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.