Windows Automation Engineer
A large trading company is hiring a Windows DevOps engineer to automate the deployment processes for several development teams. They are looking for someone with strong Powershell scripting skills and 2+ years of experience working in a Windows environment.
This individual will be working on a collaborative team split between several office locations, and will also have a chance to work with Jenkins, Ansible, and Maven.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience automating deployments and infrastructure
- Strong Powershell scripting skills
- Experience in a Windows environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with CI tools like Jenkins and Maven
- Exposure to configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows
- Powershell scripting
- Jenkins, Ansible
- Write Powershell scripts to automate deployments
- Automate infrastructure and CI
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.