Head of UX
A digital acceleration team for one well-known company that provides insurance, membership, finance, emergency roadside, and travel services is looking for a Head of UX to work across web and mobile offerings across the organization! If you have 8+ years of design experience both from a hands-on and management perspective, this could be for you! The ideal candidate will have experience in both start up and enterprise level organizations, proven leadership skills and ability to work with a collaborative team on-site in Downtown Los Angeles!
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience in driving design and building teams
- Strong understanding of pain points in responsive web design
- Experience creating new methods and practices
- Strong engineering and technical understanding; can translate high-level requirements and strategies into engineering sprints and priorities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Automotive / e-commerce exposure is a huge plus!
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Sound understanding of UX fundamentals
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Management
- Competitive Pay: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) & Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Vacation Time
- Bonus (Paid Out Quarterly!)
- Flexible work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.