Data Engineer interested in Machine Learning
A real-estate startup here in Midtown is looking to hire a Data Engineer. This company is revolutionizing the way people buy and sell their homes by making it easier, more affordable and more accessible. With the average time to purchase a home exceeding months, this industry standard platform offers a less intimidating alternative.
This Data Engineer will be working on building out ETL pipelines as well as 3rd party APIs. This Data Engineer should have experience with Python and SQL and any experience with Pandas, NumPy, or SciPy are pluses as well. This engineer will be working on building out Machine Learning Models, so any experience with or interest in that is a huge plus for this role. This is the perfect opportunity to join a startup on the ground floor with over $200 million in funding and a highly skilled group of engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Data Engineering experience
- Experience with SQL and building out ETL pipelines
- Experience working in a startup environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Machine Learning Models
- Experience with Pandas or NumPy
- Experience with Kafka, Spark or Hadoop
What You Will Be Doing
- Building out data pipelines and 3rd party APIs using Python and SQL
- Eventually working on building Machine Learning Models
- 80% Data Engineering
- 20% Machine Learning
- 100% hands on
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $140,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.