Java Developer with Microservices
Java Engineer needed for Fortune 100 established and growing media company in El Segundo. You will be joining a small team within a large and stable company offering a great opportunity to have an impact and make a difference. You will be responsible for developing new Java, Spring, Microservices applications in an agile environment. Knowledge of CI/CD tools including Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes as a part of the Microservices process is highly desired. This company supports millions of users worldwide and provides a great opportunity to work in high volume environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-6 years of Java programming
- 3+ years of Spring framework experience, preferably Spring Boot
- Expert level knowledge of building Microservices
- 3+ years of REST API
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD tools including Jenkins, Docker and/or Kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java & Microservices
- 100% Hands On Programming & Team Colaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Flexible hours
- Catered Lunches
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.