Junior .NET Engineer
A top company in Charlotte, NC is looking to expand their development team. This candidate's responsibilities include developing desktop/server side based applications using Asp.Net and C#. Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of ASP.NET full-stack experience and/or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- Ability to consult and communicate closely with management, vendors and business partners.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Dynamics 365
- Power Apps (including Power BI and Flow)
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience with Jira/TFS platforms
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands on development and maintenance of existing applications
- 25% Learning and training from Sr. level developers & managers
- 25% Team Collaboration to test new code
- Competitive Salary: Up to $65K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.