Junior DevOps Engineer
A finance giant in Sandy springs is hiring a junior Linux DevOps engineer to automate the infrastructure and deployments for multiple development teams / applications. Ideal candidates have 1+ year experience working in a Linux environment and have some sort of Bash, Ruby, or Python scripting experience.
In addition to Linux and Bash, you’ll also have the opportunity to work with both Ansible and Jenkins.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience scripting with Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Comfortable automating infrastructure and deployments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Jenkins or Maven
- BS in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- Bash scripting
- Jenkins, Ansible
- Automate deployments and infrastructure
- Collaborate with small team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.