Senior Product Manager
One of my clients in Westwood that’s in the B2B eCommerce space is looking to hire on a Senior Product Manager to their expanding team! They’re actively interviewing right now and looking a for someone who can drive a product and deliver a great user experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7 + years of Product Management Experience
- Full understanding of UX and Front End practices
- Detail-orientated and strong organizational skills
- Ability to drive and deliver products on time
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Degree in Computer Science or relative work experience
- B2B and eCommerce experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Quarterly Bonus Merit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.